The Cultural Orientation Resource Exchange website has a new look and sitemap to help you find the resources you need to improve Cultural Orientation at your office.
The main site navigation is now divided into two main sections:
- Learn: Access the tools you need to master the basics of Cultural Orientation and enhance your delivery. This section includes resources to improve your skills as a Cultural Orientation provider, including the CO Certification Course, webinars, and the Effective Practice Series.
- Teach: Transform your Cultural Orientation delivery and deepen your knowledge of refugee needs. This section includes lesson plans, curricula, refugee communications tools, and information on refugee populations.
Other improved features to explore:
- Improved browsing: The site has an All Resources section where you can browse all CORE materials by type, CO topic, language, and country.
- More mobile-friendly designs: Some resources that were previously available only as PDFs, including the Effective Practice Series, now appear as webpages to improve the web experience. You can still download the PDF versions of these resources for printing.
- Wizards to guide your search: Not sure where to start? You’ll find handy wizards on several pages to lead you to important resources based on your role in refugee resettlement.