Working with Interpreters
- CORE’s webinar: Enhancing Interpretation During CO
- Cultural Orientation Objectives and Indicators
- Interpreting for Unaccompanied Minors in the U.S.: Drawing from data on interpreters’ experiences interpreting for minors in U.S. asylum settings, this webinar offers strategies and techniques to prepare you for these encounters . The webinar also examines education and training opportunities for this specialized work.
- Interpreting: Getting it Right
- LEP.gov : LEP.gov shares resources and information to help expand and improve language assistance services for individuals with limited English proficiency, in compliance with federal law.
- BlueHorizon: Interpreter Training Online
- Conference Interpreting :resources about basic practice in interpreting skills and techniques.
- The American Association of Language Specialists
- Switchboard TA: Interpretation Resources
- Switchboard: Introduction to Working with Interpreters
- Switchboard: Overcoming Challenges in Interpretation
- Cross-Cultural Communications Interpretation Resources