All of CORE’s refugee-facing resource are now available in Pashto on CORE’s Settle In website and mobile app (Google Play, App Store), along with the complete translations in Dari. These resources help support Afghan arrivals and cover essential topics such as employment, housing, the role of the resettlement agency, and more.
Not sure how to use these resources in your work? Find tips and resources below to help you integrate these resources in your Cultural Orientation delivery and make your CO sessions more engaging:
- Learn how to use Settle In Facebook with Afghan Arrivals
- Find a variety of activities, complete lesson plans, and additional resources in CORE’s Activity Bank. Explore how you can use the Settle In website and mobile app to teach topics like Money Management, Employment, U.S. Laws, and more.
- Learn how you can Integrate Digital Technology in Cultural Orientation to enhance your CO session and reinforce key messages
- Find Promising Practices and How to Guides that teach you how to create interactive Cultural Orientation sessions, both in remote and in-person settings
- Learn more about CORE’s refugee-facing resources and Working with Refugees